I am post-doc in the Verification of Autonomous Systems group at Imperial College London. My research concerns the verification of learning-enabled systems within the DARPA Assured Autonomy Program.
Before joining Imperial, I was a PhD student under the joint supervision of Erika Ábrahám (RWTH Aachen University) and Armando Tacchella (University of Genoa). During my PhD I developed new algorithms for AI planning via Optimization Modulo Theories.
You might want to check out my CV to get a better picture of what I’ve done professionally so far.
- Coventry, here I come! Invited to the Automata in the Wild workshop at the University of Warwick. 2020. 02. 27.
- Just came back from Italy, where I successfully defended my PhD! 2020. 01. 26.
- New year, new paper: "Verification of Neural Networks: Enhancing Scalability through Pruning" accepted at ECAI2020. 2020. 01. 15.
- Joined Imperial College London, exciting times ahead! 2019. 10. 27.
- Great news: invited to speak at FMAIL in Bergen next Dec. 2019. 10. 03.
- New website online. 2019. 09. 16.